PlatformIO Library Manager is a tool for managing libraries of PlatformIO Registry and VCS repositories (Git, Hg, SVN). It makes it exceedingly simple to find, install and keep libraries up-to-date. PlatformIO Library Manager supports Semantic Versioning and its rules.
- Search for new libraries in PlatformIO Registry
- “1-click” library installation, per-project libraries, extra storages
- List installed libraries in multiple storages
- List built-in libraries (by frameworks)
- Updates for installed libraries
- Multiple examples, trending libraries, and more.
- Quick Start
- User Guide
- Library Dependency Finder (LDF)
- Creating Library